AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Merci de privilégier le groupe MUDBLOOD !
FERMETURE DE LA MAISON SLYTHERIN : fermeture temporaire à cause d'un surnombre
N'hésitez pas à jeter un coup d'oeil sur nos prédéfinis ! Ils sont attendus.
Les pseudos avec initiales sont interdits par le règlement.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Partagez

something of my own creation. (animation 1, in process)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
SPELLS : 721
until the end
something of my own creation. (animation 1, in process) Empty
MessageSujet: something of my own creation. (animation 1, in process)   something of my own creation. (animation 1, in process) EmptySam 6 Juil - 0:20

The newspaper was laying on the table. Remus thrown it there when he read that news saying that he had to go the ministry of magic for an interrogation. Although he could understand the initiative it still annoys him a lot because even if the ministry knew about his … tiny difference and he did not want someone to ask him about it. Few minutes later an owl came through he opened window. The wizard took the letter from the bird and let him go away while he was opening the official letter from the ministry. His interrogation was settled two days later somewhere he did not even knew. Remus avoids the ministry when he can because he never really feel good there, that is why he did not want to work there as an auror even if he would surely have to be outside quite often.

Two days later the wizard took his letter with him and left for the ministry. There he had to show up at the entrance and ask where was the room he had his interrogation. “Good morning sir.” The employee did not move. « ‘morning. » Remus tried not to seem pissed but this first contact with the ministry was not what he expected. “Could you tell me where I have to go for my interrogation. Here’s my letter.” After a little moment the employee finally decided to move and took the letter from Remus. “Not complicated at all, you have to go down to third floor, second door on your… left. It’s written on it.” Room 302, anyone who works at the ministry would have found this easily. Anyway, he decided not to say anything and went down to third floor. There, he found the room easily. Before he knocked on the door the wizard took a deep breath.

“Come in.” Remus opened the door and closed it after he entered. “Are you… Remus Lupin.” “I am, sir.” Remus tried not to be nervous but i twas stronger than him. “Are you nervous?” The wizard smiled, of course he was nervous ! « Well you have read my file I guess? » « I did. » “Now you know why I’m nervous.” The employee laughed. « You’re not the first werewolf I meet ! » « Yes and how many are in jail ? I believe a lot of them are suspected death eaters.” Saying that kind of things was not a good idea but once again it was stronger than him. “Questions are not yours, Mr Lupin. Please take a seat.” Remus obeyed, he let his hand on the table, tried not to seem like someone who have something to hide. “You’re a seller, aren’t you?” “Yes, I am.” « Does your boss know you’re a werewolf. » Right in the middle, Remus sighed, he was not really good at acting. “He doesn’t.” “And why not?” The question was stupid, Remus frowned, he could barely avoid to laugh actually. “Well maybe because I need this job.” “I’ve read that Alastor offered you to become an auror. And you refused.” Sigh, again. « Yes he did and I refused. I’m not even sure I could have been an employee here. » The employee frowned, he has a little smile on his face and that smile was not nice. “You cannot work in the ministry but you can work on Diagon Alley as long as you’re not there on full moon.” “Do you think I’m stupid enough to be there on fullmoon?” His nervosity was spoken for him, Remus would have never said that if he was as calm as he always is.

Dernière édition par Remus Lupin le Sam 6 Juil - 0:55, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
SPELLS : 721
until the end
something of my own creation. (animation 1, in process) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: something of my own creation. (animation 1, in process)   something of my own creation. (animation 1, in process) EmptySam 6 Juil - 0:21

TRADUCTION

Le journal trainait sur la table. Remus l’y avait jeté après avoir lu la nouvelle disant qu’il devait aller au ministère de la magie pour un interrogatoire. Malgré qu’il pouvait comprendre l’initiative ça l’ennuyait toujours beaucoup parce que le ministère savait pour sa… Petite différence et il ne voulait pas que quelqu’un lui pose des questions à propos de ça. Quelques minutes plus tard un hibou entra par la fenêtre ouverte. Le sorcier prit la lettre de l’oiseau et le laissa partir pendant qu’il ouvrait la lettre officielle du ministère. Son interrogatoire était planifié deux jours plus tard dans un endroit qu’il ne connaissait même pas. Remus évite le ministère quand il peut parce qu’il ne se sent jamais bien là-bas, c’est pourquoi il ne voulait pas travailler en tant qu’auror même si il aurait probablement été dehors assez souvent.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

something of my own creation. (animation 1, in process)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1